If you are looking for clairvoyance meaning, here is a set of wonderful beginning exercises for you to awaken your own clairvoyance abilities. Besides, it will be better if you continue to seek additional guidance. Remember that these are the only basis of beginning – there is much to learn and practice when it comes to psychic ability. And if possible, you should work with a skilled guru in person or online.
1. Imagine a ball of energy in your hands. When you start feeling something, move your hands and see whether you can continue to feel it. Try to increase the size of the ball, from baseball to basketball, etc., to maintain the sensation of the energy.
2. Imagine there is a small star above your head, and another one below your feet. Visualize light or energy that is streaming from the upper star to the lower one as if you can perceive universal energy from the sky and earth.
3. Visualize a rope running from the top of your head to your toes and into the earth. This rope runs deep down into the earth and anchors you to the planet. Feel the energy of the universe flowing down through this rope.
4. It is time to sense the aura. Take your hands out away from your body. Feel the energy around the body through your palms. You may feel heat, cold, or other sensation. Move your hands around and see whether you can maintain the sensation.
5. Next, you need to practice to open and close your third eye. Let yourself sense your third eye area, which is just above and between the physical eyes. Determine how open this area is. You may feel some sensation there. It is time when you discover the meaning of clairvoyance.
6. Adjust all the body chakras. Imagine your chakras, one at a time, running from the root chakra to the crown chakra. When you do with the third eye, imagine each chakra opening and closing. Set each chakra in a comfortable position before moving on to the next. Once you finish at the top of your head, let your entire body feel centered and balanced, as all the chakras working perfectly with each other to transmit universal energy through the body.
7. The last step is to sense energy blocks in the body. Close your eyes, sit peacefully, and start to look at your inner body. Try to see what is happening inside. You might see visions of actual processes, or what you expect to be going on. Sometimes you may see colors or patterns of movement. Think about some places where this energy is not flowing. It can be a dark color, a stagnant motion, and so on. There may even be some messages. When you find out these blocked places, try to improve the movement of energy by applying your awareness to those spots.
When doing these exercises on your own, it will be better if you sit for a moment and meditate first. Close your eyes once it feels appropriate. When you finish, spend some time getting back in your body before returning to the physical world. Please take it slowly at first since there is no rush to discover your clairvoyance meaning.